Fitel S199M12 Ribbon Fiber Fusion Splicer
The Fastest, Easiest, and Lowest-Cost Indusry Solution
• Your total splicing solution: applicable fibers range from 250 micron single fiber to 12-fiber ribbons.
• 30-second splicing of all fiber types.
• Fail Safe Features: modifiable presplice parameters and red screen alarms ensure good splices.
• Average splice loss of 0.04 dB for single mode fiber.
• Optimized splice programs for all major ribbon fibers, including TrueWave and Leaf.
• Small, compact size and insertable battery pack.
Splicing Method: Clad Alignment, Fixed V- Groove
Fiber Types: Single and Ribbon Fibers (2, 4, 6, 8, 12 fiber ribbons)
Average Loss: SM/ MM/ DS (dB) 0.04 / 0.03 / 0.07
Splice Time: 30s
Heating Time: 90s for 40mm sleeves; 110s for 60mm sleeves
Applicable Fibers: SM, MM, DS, NZ-DS (True Wave and Leaf)
Coating Diameter: Ribbon: 300-400 microns, Single Fiber: 250, 900 microns
Cleave Length: 10 mm
Splice Programs: 21 pre-installed, 11 customizable program slots
Protection Sleeve Programs:
4 pre-installed (for 40 and 60mm sleeves);
6 customizable slots
Splice Tension Test: 200g
Dimensions/Weight: 6"L x 6"W x 6"H / 7.3lbs.
Monitor: 5" color, 35x magnification
Splice Memory: 150 splices
V-Groove Illumination: Yes, LED
Power Supply AC: AC: 100-240 V, DC: 12V Insertable Ni-CD Battery