1. EXFO S1000 mainframe with 320-500nm filter,used lamp module with approximately 2000 hours, price:USD1000/pc.
2. EXFO S1000 mainframe with 320-500nm filter, 805-00010 light guide, used lamp module with approximately 2000 hours of use already on it, power cord, foot pedal, UV Glasses,manual(PDF), 30 days warranty. price:USD1250/pc.
THE OMNICURE® SERIES 1000 PROVIDES EXCELLENT VERSATALITY IN A COST EFFECTIVE SYSTEM
● 100W lamp with up to 18W/cm2 of output
● Intelli-Lamp® technology to cool and monitor the lamp for extended lamp
life (typically 2000 hours) and optimize performance
● Automatic lamp striking with hot strike prevention that will protect lamp life
● Adjustable light output in 1% increments for precise control
● Selectable bandpass filters to customize light wavelengths for specific
● Easy to use finger touch controls with LED display
THE OMNICURE® ADVANTAGE IN SPOT CURING SYSTEMS
The OmniCure® Series 1000, the first model in the OmniCure® Platform, provides excellent versatility in a cost effective system. Ideal for manual applications, this system contains many features previously found only in higher priced curing systems.
Easy to Use
Finger touch controls, a bright orange LED display,process indicators and automatic lamp striking make the OmniCure® Series 1000 simple to use. New snap-in lamp insertion and low noise fan improves ongoing operation.
The OmniCure® Series 1000 includes many built-in features such as: an adjustable iris; patented Intelli-Lamp® technology; bandpass filters; process alarms;and, password protection which are normally found only in higher priced curing systems.
The OmniCure® Series 1000 includes a powerful100W lamp providing high intensity curing and over
2000 hours of lamp life. The broad spectral output makes it ideal for a wide range of applications, while the adjustable iris and selectable bandpass filters allow you to control the light for your specific application.
The adjustable iris allows you to select very precise irradiance levels for your curing application. The iris setting is adjustable in 1% increments with a very linear relationship between the iris position and the output irradiance.
For even greater control, combine your OmniCure® Series 1000 with the R2000 Radiometer to adjust the output to specific irradiance values.