The Keysight N7751A combines an attenuator with 2 front-panel power meter channels, offering exceptional performance at a low price. The power meters permit measurements from any point in the measurements setup and assist in calibrating power offsets with respect to the attenuator output.
Extension of N77xx-series
The N7751A attenuator is an extension to Keysight’s high density N77xx-family that establishes a new standard in space-saving fiberoptic instrumentation.
Features and Benefits
- Compact instrument combines and integrates multiple functions for setting attenuation and power levels and optical power measurement to reduce CAPEX and floor space.
- Fast and precise setting of optical power levels with settling times of 100 ms for improved test throughput.
- Active power control to keep output power constant
- The power meters support convenient power offset calibration of the attenuators.
- The instrument can be controlled via LAN and USB, as well as GPIB for compatibility with existing equipment.
- An easy-to-use and intuitive graphical user interface software speeds up the integration process.
- Optical transceiver testing
- Optical network integration testing