LDGI P/N 806-00011
Lumen Dynamics 1 meter High Power Fiber Light Guides,5mm core.
OmniCure®High Power Fiber Light Guide
A High Performance Solution to Deliver High Output UV Curing Energy...
Exactly Where You Need It; Exactly How You Need It.
The OmniCure High Power Fiber Light Guides (HPFLG) are ideal for use when multiple outputs with equal intensities to each output are required. Lumen Dynamics’ proprietary fused fiber bundle and higher Numerical Aperture (NA) allow OmniCure HPFLGs to capture maximum light power from the UV curing light source. Fiber light guides are virtually free of optical degradation compared to liquid light guides. OmniCure multi-leg HPFLG greatly improves UV bonding manufacturing processes by offering key advantages over competitive solutions:
● Improves UV high power transmission from the light source to multiple curing sites
● Reduces UV bonding manufacturing costs with faster curing time, higher product manufacturing yields and improved power efficiency
● Delivers equal distribution (+/-5%) of light energy to curing sites from a single light source for repeatable high quality results
● Provides 25%-50% higher throughput than liquid light guide to transmit greater energy from the lamp
● Offers a wide range of standard light guides (3mm, 5mm,multi-leg) and output adaptors (cure ring, light line, collimator,90° angle) to meet customers’ specific needs
No degradation thus longer life time than liquid light guides
Higher output power
Balanced output through multiple legs (+/-5%)
Transmitted light wavelengths from 160nm to 1200nm
Eliminates liquid light guide replacement costs
Improves lamp usable lifetime and reduces operating costs
Provides higher yields for your curing processes and faster manufacturing
equipment setup time
Enables tack-free UV light curing for most adhesives
Spectrum Range： 160nm to 1200nm
Multi-legged Output Balancing Tolerance： +/-5%
Numerical Aperture (NA): 0.37