● Compact/light weight and suitable for aerial splicing
● Both power sources, AC adapter and battery, are available.
● The portable capability of the T-45M has been improved using the slot-in AC adapter/battery.
● Newly developed FFES optical system provides high speed splicing and clear fiber image, which allows visual check. (FFES-Full fiber in Focus in Equal Size)
● Newly developed heater is capable of high speed heating operation.
● 40 consecutive splicing/heating operation with one fully charge battery.
● The mounting of a large wind protector enables splicing operation in 15m/s strong wind.
● 5.6 inch large TFT color monitor provides clear fiber image even in direct sunlight.
● Protection glass attached to mirror gives you much easier cleaning and maintenance.
● White LED illumination enables identification of a ribbon color and fiber loading even at dark places.
● Automatic arc test insures an optimum arc is achieved for various environmental conditions, as well as splicing different manufactures fiber.