The affordable, easy-to-use handheld tester for techs at any level
The lightweight and compact SmartOTDR speeds and optimizes field testing of metro and access networks—with a tailored OTDR interface and automatic analysis that any technician can understand.
With SmartOTDR, generic or user-defined setup configurations eliminate setup errors and maintain results consistency. One-touch operation and a single results window ensure fast and easy measurements, while robust wireless connectivity options increase productivity anywhere.
● Combines all essential fiber tests in one handheld with visual fault locator (VFL),
optical power meter (OPM), and P5000i microscope options
● Simplifies OTDR analysis with Smart Link Mapper (SLM) option
● Upgrades easily in the field
● Automates testing with objective, pass/fail results
● Enhances productivity anywhere with powerful network connectivity options
● Light, compact, hands-free design includes 5” high-visibility outdoor touch screen
● Integrated CW light source
● Automated fiber inspection and macrobend detection with pass/fail analysis software
● 3G/4G connectivity via USB, Bluetooth®/ WiFi options
● 1-year warranty
● All-day battery life